KOA is introducing new range of wire wound and metal oxide high power resistors in ceramic case, dedicated to automotive pre-charge/discharge applications.
- BGRV wirewound resistors – designed to withstand the high inrush currents present in Electric Vehicle pre-charge circuits.
- BWRV wirewound resistors – features lower resistance values as well as improved T.C.R. and tight resistance tolerances.
- BSRV metal oxide resistors – designed for the capacitor discharge function in the DC/DC converter and in Electric Vehicle discharge circuits.All 3 resistor series are available with spade/lug terminals for use in wiring harness or connector blocks.
- High reliability, suitable for automotive applications Excellent inrush current withstand characteristics Excellent overload performance
- Optional ‘quick connect’ terminals
- Flame-retardant ceramic case 1 Ω…75 kΩ
- ±5 % or ±10 %
- Operating temperatures up to +155 °C Tested acc. to AEC-Q200 requirements EU-RoHS compliant
- Battery unit / inverter circuits for automotive electronics (HEV, EV, PHEV, FCV)
- Pre-charge circuit of electric vehicle (BGRV, BWRV) Discharge circuit of electric vehicle (BSRV)
- On board car charger
- Industrial converter / inverter
Example of Application Circuit