Vishay precision Automotive Grade MC series of thin film chip resistors now feature an extended range of resistance values in the 0402, 0603, and 0805 case sizes.
The new releases save space and reduce costs with higher resistance values in smaller case sizes.
With excellent moisture resistivity, superior temperature cycling robustness, and advanced sulfur resistance in accordance with ASTM B 809, the Vishay Beyschlag MC* series is designed to deliver stable performance under harsh environmental conditions in automotive, industrial, medical, and telecommunications equipment.
- Rated dissipation P70 up to 0.4 W for size 1206
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Approved to EN 140401-801
- Superior temperature cycling robustness
- Superior moisture resistivity, |ΔR/R| < 0.5 % (85 °C; 85 % RH; 1000 h)
- Advanced sulfur resistance verified according to
- ASTM B 809
- Industrial equipment
- Medical equipment