Rated for operation at up to 105°C ambient, UL 810 listed, compact size dc-link capacitor series CBB 138 DS from Jianghai covers the voltage range from 450 ~ 1200V while the capacitance comprises values from 1 ~ 120μF.
The advanced, self-healing polypropylene dielectric in conjunction with the in-house heavy edge metallization result in superior ripple current capability while being compact in size. The 2- and 4-pin PCB-mount types in a UL 94 V-0 recognized, square plastic encapsulation yield low serial inductance and best volumetric efficiency.
This makes the capacitors an ideal choice for demanding industrial applications, e.g. frequency converters and power supplies. The design of the IEC 61071 compliant series can be adapted to provide customized solutions.
- Designed for DC Link applications
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 105C
- Metal sprayed contacts for low ESR
- RoHS, WEEE and REACh compliant
- UL94-V0 and UL810 qualified
- Climatic category 40/105/56 (IEC 61071)
- Frequency inverter and intermediate circuits
- Industry high-end power supplies