Coilcraft high voltage molded power inductors enable greater power conversion efficiency in high-frequency applications with large ripple currents. The XEL4010V, 4020V, and 4030V series inductors are rated for 120-volt operation, 50% higher than standard parts, while low DCR and ultra-low AC losses improve efficiency in high switching frequency power converters.
All series have a 4.0 x 4.0 mm footprint, with heights from 1.2 to 3.2 mm. Their composite construction provides soft saturation characteristics, minimizes audible buzzing, and provides magnetic shielding, enabling their use in high-density designs or near sensitive circuits.
Inductors are available from 92 nH to 6.8 µH, with current ratings up to 33.2A. The inductors don’t exhibit thermal aging and are AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified, making them ideal for automotive applications and other harsh environments.
- Operating voltage: 0 – 120 V, 50% higher than standard inductors
- Low DCR and low AC losses maximize efficiency in 2 to 5 MHz switching converters
- DImensions: 4.0 x 4.0 mm footprint, 1.2 – 3.2 mm height
- Composite construction: soft saturation, minimized audible buzzing, magnetic shielding
- Inductance values: 92 nH to 6.8 µH (current ratings up to 33.2A)
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified (−40°C to +125°C)