Bourns is pleased to announce the introduction of two new series of AEC-Q200 compliant SMD fuses to complement its already successful line of SinglFuseTM SMD Fuse products.
The new Model SF-0603HIA-M and SF-1206HIA-M series utilize Bourns’ popular multilayer ceramic design for enhanced voltage and current handling capabilities in small 0603 and 1206 package sizes. Both families are fully compliant with Bourns’ internal AEC-Q200 equivalent test procedures to ensure performance robustness in certain harsh environments including industrial, medical* (low to medium risk), telecom and Battery Management Systems applications, among others.
- High-inrush current withstand capability n Time lag fusing speed
- EIA 0603 & 1206 footprints
- AEC-Q200 compliant****
- UL 248-14 listed
- RoHS compliant** and halogen free***
- Medical (low to medium risk)* n Telecom
- Battery management systems
* Bourns® products have not been designed for and are not intended for use in “lifesaving,” “life-critical” or “life-sustaining” applications nor any other applications where failure or malfunction of the Bourns® product may result in personal injury or death. See Legal Disclaimer Notice http://www.bourns.com/docs/legal/disclaimer.pdf. ** RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
*** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less. **** Meets Bourns internal AEC-Q200 equivalent test plan.