Coilcraft announced expansion of its XGL series of ultra-low loss shielded power inductors to one of the most popular case sizes 1010.
XGL1010 molded power SMD inductors offer Coilcraft’s lowest DC losses and extremely low power losses for a wide range of DC-DC converters. Additional performance benefits include a wider range of inductance values and improved Irms current ratings.
- Offers the industry’s lowest DCR for greatest efficiency
- Composite core material
- Current ratings up to 117 A with soft saturation
- Wide inductance range from 0.27 to 56 µH
- Drop-in upgrade from our popular XAL1010 Series
- Full magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- Operating voltage: 0 – 60V
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (–40°C to +125°C) with a 165°C maximum part temperature
- No thermal aging issues