New Coilcraft 1812TRX series of SMT ethernet isolation transformer in compact package meets Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T1 and Power over Ethernet standards per IEEE 802.3.
Coilcraft’s 1812TRX Ethernet isolation transformer features a fully automated construction, not only reducing cost but also increasing reliability.
Its compact surface mount package measures just 4.5 x 3.2 x 3.1 mm, significantly smaller than traditional hand wound toroidal transformers.
The 1812TRX is AEC-Q200 (–40°C to +125°C) qualified, making it an ideal choice for automotive and other harsh-environment applications. It also meets Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T1 and Power over Ethernet standards per IEEE 802.3, ensuring seamless integration into a variety of network environments.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 Standards
- Chip-style in a compact SMT package: 4.5 x 3.2 x 3.1 mm
- Fully automated for cost reduction and reliability
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (–40°C to +125°C)
- industrial harsh-environment