Stackpole introduces its latest addition 3637 high power shunt sensing resistor. The CSSH3637 is a 7W SMD current sense resistor offering a 0.3 milliohm resistance value with 100ppm TCR.
Power electronic engineers continue to push for higher power, lower values, and better precision. Most common resistor technologies cannot adequately meet all three requirements, but Stackpole’s CSS/CSSH Series is able meet these demands in a variety of sizes, power ratings and values.
This combination of low resistance, low TCR, and high power allows for sensing at high power and high efficiency with excellent accuracy. The CSSH3637 can sense currents of up to 152A and the all-metal construction also provides very high pulse withstanding. The CSSH is ideal for industrial power supply controls, industrial chargers, aerospace and avionics controls, hybrid power control, and electric mobility
- High power metal alloy current sense resistor
- High temperature performance up to 225°C (for operation up to 275°C, contact Stackpole)
- Low thermal EMF (< 1µ V/C)
- Proprietary processing technique produces extremely low resistance values
- Qualified to AEC-Q200
- 100% RoHS compliant and lead free without exemption
- Halogen free
- REACH compliant