Source: Pulse Electronics news
Pulse Electronics Power BU introduces the new Small Form Factor Common Mode Choke Series for switched mode power supplies.
Designed in a low profile, the PA4339.XXXNLT series is the most compact power line common mode choke on the market today that is capable of handling currents up to 9Adc. The compact design allows for a higher impedance per unit volume when compared to other chokes.
“The attenuation characteristics of the PA4339 series suppresses common mode conducted noise and are offered in a compact SMT design ensuring that power density is maintained while reducing EMI” said Geoffrey Wildman | Global Marketing Manager
Key Features and Benefits:
- Low Profile (3.8mm Max) Package
- Wide Range of Current/Impedance Offerings (140ohms/9A to 1300ohms/2.5A)
- Excellent high frequency impedance characteristics
- Common Mode Choke to reduce high frequency conducted common mode noise.
- Appropriate for low voltage (<80Vdc) applications, operating at up to 9Adc current.