source: Sumida news
Sumida has developed a SMD ferrite-type high current inductor CDB78D78C which can be used with a large current of 125A at maximum (inductance 100 nH). Since CDB78D78C is made with ferrite core, the properties and appearance are relatively stable (e.g. not likely to become rusty).
CDB78D78C is not only suitable for multiphase regulator of communication base station and power supply circuit of VRM, it can also be used for CPU power supply of servers and storage systems.
- Size: 10.8 x 8.0 x H8.0 mm (max.)
- Product Weight: 3.0g (ref.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +125°C (Including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +125°C
- Multi-phase and V core regulators
- Voltage Regulation Modules (VRMs), such as server and desktop
- Central Process Unit (CPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC)
- high power density, data networking density, graphics cards and battery power systems
|D.C.R. at 20℃ [Within] (mΩ)||Saturation Current(A) ※2||Temperature Rise Currrent
|CDB78D78CNP-R10MC||0.10 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||125||98.0||73.0|
|CDB78D78CNP-R12MC||0.12 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||105||83.0||73.0|
|CDB78D78CNP-R15MC||0.15 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||84.0||68.0||73.0|
|CDB78D78CNP-R17MC||0.17 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||70.0||58.0||73.0|
|CDB78D78CNP-R22MC||0.22 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||55.0||45.0||73.0|
|CDB78D78CNP-R33MC||0.33 ± 20%||0.18 ± 5%||35.0||29.0||73.0|
※1 Measuring frequency inductance at 1MHz.
※2 Saturation current: This indicates the value of D.C. current when the inductance becomes 20% lower than its initial value.
※3 Temperature rise current: The actual value of D.C. current when temperature of coil increased △T=40℃(Ta＝20℃).
In mass production