Coilcraft newly introduced mini power inductors offer a voltage rating of 40V – much higher than comparable parts.
XFL2010 Series power inductors are among Coilcraft’s smallest molded power SMD inductors in 2x2x1mm case size.
They offer a high voltage rating of 40 V, which is much higher than similarly-sized competitive products.
The XFL2010 also provides high current handling with low DCR and low AC losses.
These ultra-low-profile power inductors are suitable for a wide range of applications from smart phones, IoT and wearable devices, to industrial and automotive applications.
- High current handling with very low DCR
- Magnetically shielded
- Composite construction minimizes audible buzzing
- No thermal-aging and perfect for high-temperature applications
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (–40°C to +125°C)
- AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (–40°C to +85°C) for value -224 only
- Smart phones
- Wearable devices