source: EPCI, 20th March 2017.
Leading industry experts will lecture 3 parallel 4h seminars on Capacitors, Resistors and Inductors as a pre-event to the PCNS Passive Components Networking Days on 12th Sep 2017 in Brno, Czech Republic.
Capacitors, Resistors and Inductors’s technology basics, trends, benchmarking, applications and more will be presented as pre-event to the PCNS Symposium on 12th September in Brno. The seminars are dedicated to HW engineers, application engineers, strategic buyers, components engineers etc. that would like to learn about the key passive components. The seminars will run simultaneously, attendees will select the component of their interest.
- overview of component technologies
- electrical and mechanical features
- benchmarking of available technologies
- reliability, stability and life considerations
- technology trends
The PCNS international Symposium, jointly organised by EPCI and Brno University of Technology is the European based technical conference dedicated to Passive Components. It is an exceptional venue to learn more about the latest advances in this field and meet recognized experts from industry, academia and agencies/organisations. Aim of the PCNS networking symposium is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components.
see more details at: www.passive-components.eu/pcns
The Seminars are lectured by the following experienced lecturers:
CAPACITOR SEMINAR LECTURER
Dipl.-Ing. Tomáš Zedníček Ph.D., Czech Republic
- > 21 years working for tantalum capacitor manufacturer
- More than 60 technical papers and 1 US/international patent
- 4 outstanding/best award technical papers at CARTS passive component conference
- Lecturer of capacitor technologies, presentation skills and inter-culture communication
- July 2015 – Founder of the European Passive Components Institute
RESISTOR SEMINAR LECTURER
Dipl.-Ing. Reiner W. Kühl, Germany
- > 25 years product and R&D on thin film resistors
- More than 20 papers and 1 EU / inter. patent
- 2 Outstanding Paper Awards at CARTS conferences
- 2000 Highly Commended Award from the LITERATI Club of MCB University Press;
- Expertise in components’ reliability & failure analysis, thin film resistors’ technology, barrel electroplating, electro-isolation lacquer, laser machining, etc.
INDUCTOR SEMINAR LECTURER
Lorandt Fölkel M.Eng.
- > 29 years’ experience in electronic design, 17 years in product management
- Application engineer at Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH for EMI/EMC and SMPS
- More than 400 seminars to design engineers since 2005
- Lecturing easy understanding of EMC problems at board level
- Business Development Manager for Energy Harvesting, FAE for Eastern Europe, Baltic countries, Russia and Turkey