YAGEO Group, the global leading passive component provider, releases automotive grade thin film, high precision chip resistor – RP Series.
With the features of moisture & sulfur resistant, high precision, high stability, the thin film resistor product offers case sizes from 0402 to 1206, resistance range of 10 Ω-1.5M Ω, narrow tolerance of ±0.1%, ±0.25%, ±0.5%, ±1% and low TCR of ±25, ±50 ppm/°C, with power rating of 1/16 W-1/4 W.
The special passivation design of the RP series is to form a waterproofing interface. This cover prevents moisture invade penetrate from the outside by shielding the resistive layer. With this protection, it allows the RP Series to maintain high resistance stability in harsh environments, suitable for automotive electronics, telecommunication, industrial / medical equipment, test / measuring equipment and power system.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Superior resistance against sulfur-containing and high moisture environments
- High precision & stability
- Low TCR, low electrical noise
- Temperature Cycling: ΔR/R ±0.1%
- Anti-FOS (105°C, 750 hours): ΔR/R ±2%
- Life/Endurance (70°C): ΔR/R ±0.1%
- Biased Humidity (85°C/85% RH): ΔR/R ±0.1%