24th annual CMSE Components for Military & Space Electronics virtual conference that will be held April 19-23, 2021 announced agenda and advanced program.
CMSE is the premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics, aerospace, military, and commercial space systems.
Deliver a low cost, virtual conference experience focused on high quality technical talks, keynotes and panel discussions that foster maximum attendee participation/interaction and furthers our collective understanding of the technical challenges faced in our industry. Showcase the supplier base to the greatest extend possible. Educate the industry, especially young component engineers, in order to secure the future defense of our country.
- Keynote talks by industry leaders
- Over 35 technical presentations by industry experts with Q&A
- Focused panel discussion on topics such as; use of alternate grade parts for mil and space
- Vender presentations and virtual exhibits
- Cutting edge tutorials
Included in your registration:
- 3 days of technical presentations with interactive Q&A
- Live Keynote presentations each day from industry leaders
- Access to a FREE 3-hour Tutorial on Monday afternoon on component specs, Overview of Microelectronic Component Specs for Military and Space Electronics (more tutorials available on Monday and Friday for an additional fee)
- Recordings of all presentations available for review online for up to 30 days
- PDF copy of slides for each presentation available for download to each attendee
- Full registration details for all exhibitors and attendee
Passive Components Sessions – 20th April 2021
European Union Session COTS Focus – 22nd April 2021
Session #3A (1000-1120)
European Union Session COTS Focus
Session Chair: Tomas Zednicek, Ph.D., EPCI European Passive Components Institute
Evolution of EEE standard with regards to COTS and New Space
Dr. Lacombe Denis, ESA/ESTEC
Manuel Morales, Alter Technology TÜV NORD S.A.U.
Automotive Capacitors Procurement for SME Space Hardware Manufacturer Case Study
Tomas Zednicek, Ph.D., EPCI European Passive Components Institute
Method for Qualitative Evaluation of COTS Board Reliability
Vincent Martinez, Serma Technologies
See more presentation topics in complete agenda and advanced program on the link below