TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD., announces completion of a material building to manufacture barium titanate which is a raw material of multilayer ceramic capacitors,
at the Yawatabara Plant (Takasaki-shi, Gunma, Japan).
The new material building is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. We also worked to conserve energy in the building and obtained ZEB Ready certification.
While developing electronic parts that support the advancement of electronic devices, TAIYO YUDEN will aim to ensure that customers receive a stable supply in a timely manner.
Outline of material building at Yawatabara Plant
- Total floor area: Approximately 20,500 square meters
- Building area: Approximately 6,600 square meters
- Start of construction: September 2021
- Ready for operation: January 2023
- Planned investment amount: Approximately 5.0 billion yen (building only)